How to open a business in the United States as a foreigner

If your business plan includes having your own company in the USA, now is the time! We support you in all the activities related to the registration, registration and tax procedures of your own CORP or LLC in the USA.

The process is fast and we support you in everything that follows:

  • 1. Registration of the trade name with the county and/or city (municipality)
  • 2. Registration and application for state identification number for sales tax collection and payment authorization (and withholding tax in states where applicable)
  • 3. Registration with the Department of Labor for payment of state payroll taxes
  • 4. Application for Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN with the IRS)
  • 5. Registration with the Secretary of State for your Corporation (Corporation or LLC)
  • 6. Accounting and tax training so that you have the necessary knowledge to carry out the activities of your business and know the most important tax responsibilities.
  • 7. Advice on all the necessary procedures for the opening and/or initiation of your business, including paperwork, licenses, permits, etc.
  • 8. Development of your business plan, from name selection to financial plan.

The process is very quick and easy, you only need the following:

  • 1. Company name
  • 2. Fiscal address
  • 3. Partners and % shareholding (at least one partner is required)
  • 4. Names of officers who will make formal decisions



More Posts

© Hdezco All rights reserved. Site maintained by Kuira web


Los especialistas de nuestra empresa le asesorarán sobre cualquier tema que le interese.

Correo electrónico


(915) 760 - 5959

Horario de atención

Lu - Ju: 8AM-5:30PM | Vi: 8AM-12PM

Solicita una consulta

¡Estamos listos para responder ahora mismo!

    Contact Us

    Our company’s specialists will advise you on any subject that interests you.

    Email Us​

    Request Appointment

    We are ready to respond right now!